Monday, November 9, 2015

5 for 5 Thanksgiving - Pumpkin




Welcome to Day 2 of our 5 for 5 Thanksgiving Blog Event. Today our theme is "Pumpkin". We are all sharing a project where we used pumpkins. Each day our 5 Designers will post a Thanksgiving Inspired Project based on a theme.
 
Here is my card featuring a "pumpkin".




The image and sentiment are from Unity Stamp Company. 
The image is colored with Prismacolor pencils and die-cut into a cross-stitched circle from My Favorite Things.  The bottom border is corrugated paper and a die by Lawn Fawn.  I heat embossed the sentiment and added some sequins.
 
Here's the list of the other 4 girls participating.
 
 
 
I hope you'll return tomorrow for another day of inspiration when our theme is "Sentiment Only".

3 comments:

  1. Amazing pumpkin card,it'so colorful,beautiful and elegant! (I wish I could color like you but...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is very nice I love your work
    Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whimsical pumpkin stamp... love the black and white it pops !

    ReplyDelete

I love it that you have dropped by. Each and every comment means a lot to me.