Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Hang in There

Good morning to anyone who's viewing this.  Here in Arizona the sun is shining, the birds are singing, and the laundry is almost done-YAY!  I love it when I can take my stuff out of the dryer when it's not quite done and hang it outside.  I'm sure this is hold-over from my childhood when my Mom (even after she got a dryer) preferred to hang clothes and linens outside on one of those old metal and wire clotheslines.  Of course she also ironed her sheets back then and I'm not havin' any of that!

I just wanted to share a little card I made yesterday.  Found this perfect paper at Michael's (it's new Recollections) and immediately thought of this adorable little elephant stamp that I hadn't inked up yet.  I simply stamped him (could be a her) on gray cardstock twice and shaded a little bit with some Prismacolor pencils.  I die-cut the first image into a circle and then I fussy-cut the second - only the rear end - and popped it up on top of the first one.

Unity itty bitty Elephant Behind























Hope everyone is warming up around the country.  Don't worry...when it's 110+ here in June I'll be jealous of you and 80 degrees.  Enjoy your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it that you have dropped by. Each and every comment means a lot to me.